The 2023 Go Far Go Fast Track Meet will take place at CRHS Track on June 24. We have 6 events planned. For many, this will be your child’s first Track Meet. Whether new to racing or not, we want it to be a fun and safe experience. Eligible runners are current students in RSD 13, or Go Far alumni who ran Go Far at one time.
- ALL registrations must be completed Online by June 10
- Fees $20 per person, $25 after May 14
- Sorry, No REGISTRATION AFTER JUNE 10.
- All fee dollars help maintain Go Far.
- Youth mentors provided for all events. Parents, we need you for cheering!
- Please choose no more than 2 running events per participant, plus one field event
- Kids from Kindergarten to 12th grade eligible to race, as well as young adult Go Far Alumni.
- Rain or Shine (No refunds)Please leave your furry friends at home. No dogs allowed at the track.
ORDER OF EVENTS:
9AM: Field Event Clinic: for youth just finishing grades K-8: Come learn about various field events. Demonstrations and participation in long jump and throwing events
9:45am: Youth Running events: There may be several heats for each race; we will run in the following order:
100 meter race: Grades K-8
400 meter race: Grades K-8
800 meter race: Grades K-8
1 mile race: Grades K-8
Youth awards prizes given after 1 mile youth race
HS/Alumi Events: There may be several heats for each race; we will run in the following order:
100 meter race: Grades 9 and up
400 meter race: Grades 9 and up
800 meter race: Grades 9 and up
1 mile race: Grades 9 and up
Grades 9 and up awards prizes
Field Events for HS/Alumni will take place during race heats.